Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween FUN







This week was a very busy week for the kids and I.
Trynity had an PARTY at school for Halloween. I was getting everything together for our Third annual party that Britt and I have as well. Then making cupcakes and treat bags plus watching other kids,then the flu going around. I was ill on on Wednesday night until 7 o'clock the next day. YUKKY! Lets just say it was an EVIL week...
It all turned out okay. Trynity was excited because she dressed up 3 times. I bought her Halloween costume last year when everything was half or more off. Then my mother bought her a princess costume as well for this year. SO she lucked out!!! For her school party she was an PRINCESS and wore a crown,then for Boo at the Zoo she was an Devil slashed Angel and for Halloween night an grouchy Princess.

Boo at the zoo, my camera's batteries died I only took three photos. It was so much fun with the Zoo on Thursday being decorated for Halloween and punk ins in all the Animals homes. Seeing the Animals at night and so many kids with there costume on. There were many booths for Trick & Treating too. I loved it just as much as the Kids.
Then Friday we went with my friend Tera and her kids until her daughter caught the Flu. Lets just say we needed a hose for that EXPLOSION!!!! We meet up with my brother Jared and his wife and the kids sacks were filled. One neighbor gave dollars to the kids and another neighbor gave big size candy bars, she didn't forget the adults either gave us Trail mix....
On Saturday my mother took the kids for us and we had our party. I was an Cowgirl and my husband was an Cowboy. It was great fun!!!!
I hope your October was filled with lots of fun too. Now I need to plan More Scentsy parties for November and get ready for Black FRIDAY!!!

2 comments:

Adri said...

Happy Halloween! Sorry to hear that you were sick, I hate the flu. Sounds like you had a busy week. Trynity looks so cute in her costume, we sure miss her. Take care and give her hugs and kisses from her family.

Heather said...

Your pics are so cute! An evil princess fits Trynie to the "T". Sorry to hear you were sick. At least maybe it is out of the way and you won't be sick the rest of winter. Awesome job on your Scentsy party...you rock!