Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Fathers day!











Well to wake the hubby up on Fathers day. I had the kids take in Balloons and a bag of two nice shirts that the kids and I bought the day before. (Target special)
He was very surprised when both kids were jumping on him. Then we went to breakfast and headed over to my parents house. We took the pools out and let the kids go for it. Then later about two o'clock Kim my dad decided we should head to the mountains and have a barbecue and do some four wheeling. We loaded one four wheeler and my parents loaded the other. Kim's mom Grandma Pickett even joined the fun. It was a great day!

3 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

So glad that you had a fun day with your family. Are things working out for your mom and kim now? It is so good to have you blogging again. I love seeing photos of Tryn (and you and your family) You don't look big (baby wise) at all. Cannot wait to see the new baby. Your a great mom.

Adri said...

What a great fathers day! How are things with your mom and Kim? You look really good by the way. I can't believe how close it's getting.

Heather said...

That's great that you guys did something fun together for father's day. I heard the phone call when Tryn called Aaron to wish him Happy Father's Day! You are a good mom!