Wednesday, July 23, 2008

37 in half weeks pregnant!


This photo is almost 2 yrs old. This photo was taken when our lil guy was born.

Went to the doctors today. Nothing yet...
My next appointment is on the 30Th he will be stripping the membrane.
Also my doctor will be out of town the week of the twelve so he said when I am 39 weeks pregnant we can go ahead and induce me if she has not come by then. Oh my gosh I am so nervous and scared but excited to bring her in this world. Trynity went to the doctors with me today all she kept saying is " Mommy are you having my sissy today? Is she coming home today?" It was way cute.
With my mom not being around to help me out. I am going to have to rely on friends and other family members to help out. Trynity daddy is willing to take her when the baby is born. I am so thankful that we are friends and have a good relationship. Trynity is going to be so excited to go to UTAH to see her family. I am not going to tell her until the time comes because she will talk about it 24/7....
Everything is crazy still taking care of just not two kids but my brother who acts like he is 16. He will be 23 on August 18... I was left to take care of him fun hu?
Anyways things are slowly getting into place SLOWLY. I know it will take a while for things to seem normal again.

2 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

I am so excited for you and the coming of your new little daughter. How exciting! The most important time of my life was the arrival of my children. I always felt so blessed! Such a special time. I hope that Tryn will be able to come down to Utah and be with us and I am so glad to have you and Aaron be friends. It is so important. I wish the past had been different in many ways, but it's the future we know have to be aware of. Love to you, Tryn and your family. (will your mom come when the baby is born) I know you will miss her. You love her so! Nothing like our moms, is there?

Adri said...

Wow, that is so exciting that the time is coming for Trynie to have her Sissy here finally. It sounds like you are doing a lot there and dealing with a lot of changes, that is always really hard. Hang in there you are a strong, great woman and you can do it. That's got to be tuff to not have your mom around, I know that you are really close to her. Hang in there, tell Trynie we love and miss her. I hope she comes to visit us soon the girls sure miss playing with her. Good luck with everything, you deserve the best.