Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July weekend





















We went to Alpine, Wyoming to go spend the weekend. It was so much fun. It was nice to just get away. We left on Thursday afternoon and returned on Sunday. I cheated and took a shower the second day. I can't stand me or my kids dirty!
We watch the fireworks on the bank of the river and there were so many to watch. They kids loved all the different fireworks. We bought some cool ones as well.

Chris decided to try water skiing. He loved it! Then he decided to be cocky and bet my dad 100.00 dollars that he could Salome which is one ski water skiing. Very hard!
So yep they made the bet and guess who lost? After 24 times of trying and getting pulled and drowning Chris lost. Kim taught him a good lesson that is for sure.

I went tubing as well with the kids. The bumps hurt and had enough of it after 10 minutes. My dad was careful with me. If I wasn't pregnant I would of went flying into the air like my mom did.
Scruffy our dog even went on the tube. He loved it! My mom after four years of not going boating. She got up on water ski's after the 3rd try. She was amazing!

Trynity went fishing with everyone at night while I stayed at the camp site with Tayson. I don't like Fishing never have but Tryn oh my we have a little fisher woman. She caught 3 fishes the most out of everyone. She could not stop talking about it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, what a great weekend. Your pictures are so awesome. The one of you with your husband is cute and the one with Tryn looking over the side of the boat is soooo cute. I am glad you all had a good time and made it home safely. Thanks for your sweet comments about our dog.

Heather said...

By the way, we miss you and Trynie very much! I hope things are going well and can't wait to see your new baby. Good luck with the delivery. You are such a cute pregnant lady!!! I'm jealous.

Nana Sharples News said...

Hi Jasmin....
I love the photos of the 4th. You have such a cute little family (soon to be bigger)...
It looks like all of you had a fun time. I miss Tryn....
I have been a little down so I have not posted (plus being busy at work)..I want you to know that I love tryn and think of her daily.
Always in my prayers..
talk to you soon.
I agree with heather, you are so cute pregant.
vicki