Thursday, July 17, 2008

TORN...


Well it's really over this time my parents file for the divorce this week. My mom moved to Malad city this week and UMMMMMMMM yea I am TORN. I want my mom to be happy and let her live her own life but it's hard to not hurt over this.
WE moved as well on June 30Th into my mothers house to save money! I guess we are going to rent this place from her. I now can go back to school after the baby is born. I only have five more months left before I graduate. I was just going to get a job but now I don't need to living here. I just feel so bad for my dad he tried and tried but I guess when it's three years to late then it's gone.
Never stop the kisses the hugs or the I love yous to one another. Tell that special person you appreciate them and think they are amazing. Never forget why you fell in love! I guess that is my advice to married couples. I have to remind myself this as well. I also guess if you don't get that attention anymore I guess your love fades until it's too late.
I only have four more weeks left until baby is here.
Oh today was another horrible day.
Tayson decided to get on my mom's exercise bike and his little toes were stuck in the petal. I could not get them out for a good ONE minute. Which seem like a life time when your child is screaming. I took him to Urgent Care because they were so smashed and there was a huge cut between his toes. He was bleeding everywhere. He wouldn't let me put a towel on it. It was a trip from hell. I thought I might go into Labor. He is good though they took X-rays and his baby toes are smashed but not BROKEN! They used glue to seal the cut because it was between the toes not a good spot for stitches.
I guess you can say I am very over whelmed with everything that has been going on.
Trynity is doing great she met a little boy in the neighborhood so now she has someone to play with.
We are buying her a big bike tomorrow that she has wanted for a month now.
So life is great with the kids.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. That is really sad. And Tayson's toes! Yikes! I hope they get better soon.

Nana Sharples News said...

Hi Jasmin..
I am so sorry to hear about your parents calling it quits. I know this must be hard on you, and I know it must hurt. Hang in there; you have a good family and wonderful children and a great husband. Glad to hear that you have moved into your mom's place. I think that should work out great. We miss Tryn so much. Aaron is okay. Some days are harder than others. As you said...it's hard when you put your love and your trust in someone and you try so hard and they let you down in the end. Tell Tryn we love her and hopefully things will improve for us all. Love to you, Tayson, Tryn and Chris...

Adri said...

Sorry about your parents. That is really good advice you gave though. sorry to hear about Tayson's toes. Poor little guy. It sounds like your having one of those weeks. I hate weeks like that. I hope things start going a little better for you. Give Trynie loves from us.

Heather said...

Oh Jasmin, I am so sorry to hear about your parents and all the stress you are under right now. That can be especially difficult when you are pregnant. I hope things turn the corner and start looking up for you and your family. Hang in there and keep your head up.