Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dinner date!





My husband and I have not been able to have a chance to be by ourselves on a date for 4 months. Last night my half brother A.J who is 16 watched our kids. The kids adore him and chase him all around the house. It was so nice to get all ready and have a DATE. He even open the car door for me. Things have been stressful for us the past couple of weeks but the news we got yesterday needed to be Celebrated. The good news is the guy who did such horrible things to me 8 years ago did NOT get out on Parole. His next parole hearing is 2013!!! I slept so well last night knowing this.
We had a blast being together alone I wish we could do this at least once every two weeks. It really help build our relationship and communication to one another. I really adore him and I am proud to say I have a wonderful husband. He made me feel so special!!

3 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

I am so glad to hear that your offender is still where he needs to be. God does answer prayers! It's nice to be able to get out. Your hair looks so cute...I am glad you were able to get out and have some fun. Take care of each other. Congrats on your announcement of a baby girl. You are a great mom.

Adri said...

That is great news. It is so nice to be able to go out with your hubby once in a while. You look so cute all preggers... I'm jealous.

Lulu said...

I think the time together (alone) is sooooo important! Hope you two get more of that. By the way...
your hair is really cute! I want to do something with mine but not sure what. Plus, don't really have the money. Oh well.