Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trynity's 4th Birthday Party










We wanted to do something different this year that nobody else has done for a Birhtday party. Since Trynity loves to swim we thought of the Hot springs we have at Heise Hot Springs. It's only a 30 minute drive for Idaho Falls. We had all the friends and family meet at the pizza parlore, there were over 20 people there. After eating pizza a few of us decided to stay and swim. Don't worry the water was 92 degrees and 105 degrees in the hot pool. So Trynity got to swim with her friends and we all had a great time.

3 comments:

Adri said...

Thanks for posting some pictures from her party. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I sure miss Tryn.

Nana Sharples News said...

I am so glad Tryn had such a great birthday. I loved the photos..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEETHEART.

Adri said...

Jasmin- Brett and I had those pictures done over a year ago. Just thought I would post them to my blog. We really need to get them done again. Great minds do think alike.