Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sick Trynity


Sorry I have not been on for a good four days. We took Trynity in the emergency room yesterday. She had a temp of 104. Her eyes were blood shot. She started to have the shakes and hallucinate while driving her there. I was a mess to say the least. I don't think I have been that scared!!! She has a urinary track infection. In two weeks they will do some X rays because her symptoms are so severe. That they worry it might go into the kidney's. Then ran a bunch of more test. Everything was good with those test. They have to wait because they are going to have to put a catheder in her. AHHHH!!!! We don't know anything until she finishes her prescription the doctor prescribed. Lets just hope that that nothing is wrong with our sweet Trynity.

6 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

Oh my gosh..that is so sad. I am so worried. I will have to tell Aaron when he gets off of work. It is so scary when kids are sick. Please let us know what is going on. Thanks for keeping us informed. Kiss her for us. We love her.

Adri said...

I wondered why you hadn't posted in a couple days. I look every day anxious to see pictures of Tryn and your cute family. I am so sorry Tryn isn't feeling good. I hope she gets feeling better soon and I am sure that things are going to be just fine. Give her loves and kisses from us. We miss her.

Lulu said...

Oh my! That is so scary. I hope she will be ok. Poor baby girl. That must be so sad for her. Tell her I love her.

Nana Sharples News said...

So, so glad that
Tryn is feeling better. We ALL LOVE HER. She is so lucky that she has such a great mom who loves her so and worries herself sick about her. We have been praying for her.

Adri said...

Hey Jasmin, just wondering how Trynity is? You haven't posted in a while and I am starting to get really nervous. Just wanting to make sure everything is okay. Please let us know.

Audmann said...

Ohhh.... poor Trynie. It's been a few days since I have even checked everyone's blogs so I was shocked to see all the stuff I have missed out on. I hope she is starting to feel better now. What a scary thing. I have witnessed a child hallucinating due to high fevers. It's a freaky thing and really dangerous. Keep us posted on her progress. We love her and miss her tons!