Sunday, April 20, 2008

Red lobster Dinner





On Friday night my mom and I planed a little trip to Pocatello since it was payday for the boys. To our big surprise the didn't complain about going. It was so nice to go to Red Lobster and eat coconut battered shrimp. It is my favorite! I have to do this at least once a year. Since we don't have one in Idaho Falls we (Mom and I) thought this would be another great way to forget about everything and just have fun. Well unless you don't have kids that get upset during dinner! Everything was great until the kids had enough and wanted to leave. Tayson was throwing a fit so Chris has take him outside to settle him down. Then we have Trynity that she thinks you can just get up and play in the restaurant. So to say the least I took my meal home. It was so yummmy! I would do it all over again too.

3 comments:

Adri said...

I love Redlobster's coconut shrimp, it's my favorite too. What a great time, even with the kids just being kids. I don't think as a parent with small kids any meal turns out perfect. Thanks for your comment on my parents.

Lulu said...

Love the new layout! Pyzam has alot of really cool ones.

The weekend of Cinderella is May 16-18. You can buy tickets through unlvperformingarts.com...I think. But sometimes their website does not work. You can also call (702)24dance. It's NBT # and they can direct on how to get tickets.
I will let you know exactly which shows I'm in whenever they tell me.

Nana Sharples News said...

Love the photos. Glad you had fun at Red Lobster....Tell Tryn we love her.