Thursday, April 10, 2008

She loves it!!!


Since the Movie Alvin and the Chipmunks came out on The 1st It is Trynity's favorite. She Named our fish after a chipmunk and knows all songs. When we drive somewhere I have to listen to the Chipmunks. Tayson is a big fan as well. I can't help but laugh when I look in my rear view mirrow and see two dancing kids in the back seat. Tryn says verses from the movie like " holing Nuts" and her new fav would be "he fell out of tree you have to escuse him" While she bats her eyes. It has to be one of the funniest things.

3 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

I love hearing about Tryn. I know how much she loves the chipmunks..she sang songs all weekend while she was here. I miss her; however I know she is in the 'BEST HANDS' she could be. Your a great mom. Thanks to Chris for being there for our grandaughter.

Adri said...

My girls love that movie too. We sure miss Tryn. Hope to see her again soon. Your such a great mom.

Lulu said...

That is too funny. I have not seen that one yet but it sounds like a good one for the little ones.