Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun with the kids





This weekend over at my sister in laws house. She had all the cousins over and we decorated Easter eggs and cupcakes. Lets just say instead of eggs going into the cups hands were in the cups of dye. My anxiety started to kick in when sprinkles were dump all over the floor and frosting wasn't going on cookies but in there mouths. I just let them do there thing it wasn't my house to say anything, Plus the kids had a lot of fun. I kept cleaning the floor to keep my mind occupied! All of us moms decided we would decorate the cupcakes after the fun they just had.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Although I admit that if I was a mother...I would have been going nuts! But kids will be kids. (Maybe I should think twice before having any?)

Adri said...

That is mother thing, it's so hard sometimes to just sit back and let it happen. I am the same way! We dyed eggs and I was doing the same thing.... don't splash, don't put your hands in it, stop playing in it, your going to spill. Just a couple things that came out of my mouth during.