Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Easter fun Weekend!





I decided instead of going to the big Easter event that our town puts on. I would put on something fun for my friends kids and mine. The last couple of years going to the big Easter event has been horrible for Trynity and I. Parents pushing her over. I almost wanted to punch a mom out running my baby over. So I had enough of those until the kids get bigger. I had my best friend Brittany and her daughter Brynn. Then My other best friend that grew up in the same neighborhood as Britt and I. We have been really close for last couple of years now. We lost contact for a couple of years. It's so much fun she has a little girl named Trynlee 6 months older then Trynity. Then she has a little boy named Ryker 9 months older than Tayson. It's a blast when all of us get together. Tera mom even join the join and her sister two girls as well. So I had all them buy eggs to join the fun. We went to the park and had our own Easter egg hunt. All of us bought prizes for the kids,it was a blast!

No comments: