Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trynity's Gift from her Daddy


We finally got home on Easter when I stop at the mail box and there was 2 letters from Trynity's daddy and Nana.
She was so excited to open not just one card but two cards. Tryn wanted to talk to her daddy on the phone. It was already 9 o'clock But she insisted. It was so cute!
The next day she wanted to go to Target and buy her some thing. Well she did just that. A pair of my lil pony socks,A pony coloring book,a straberry shortcake pony movie and princess lip gloss. We went threw the whole store she picked everything out herself no help from me. Then she handed the clerk her gift card herself. She thought she was so big. She told the clerk her daddy bought this for her.
It was priceless!!!!!

4 comments:

Lulu said...

That is super cute! Glad to see how happy she is with this whole situation.

I put a package in the mail today for Trynity's birthday. I hope it gets there ok. The gifts inside are wrapped so if you want you can open the box and wait for her b-day to open the gifts. Tell her I love her!

Adri said...

That is so cute. Your such a great mom. I always try to influence my kids on what to get. Tryn is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting.

Audmann said...

She is so sweet! What a big girl to pick things out on her own and pay for them herself. She seems very self confident and independent. You're doing a wonderful job on raising her, of course I always knew you would be a great mom. Tell Tryn I said hello and we miss her!

Nana Sharples News said...

Thanks for that post.. it was priceless... We are glad she liked it. Take care