Monday, March 31, 2008

Trynity's Birthday


April 1st,2004
Trynity Rose Sharples was born at 1:46 pm in the afternoon. The doctor said "it's a BOY"! Happy April Fool's while my legs are wide open HA HA!
I am so happy to be blessed with such a wonderful little girl. I can't believe she is going to be 4 tomorrow. I remember her smashed Lil nose and she wasn't breathing and the doctor wouldn't let me see her for a good 10 minutes. It seem like a life time before the actual handed her over. Since her nose was smashed against my cervix she was having a hard time breathing. Everyone was so scared.
Now look she is healthier than ever and full of so much life. I am a proud mom that is for sure. I hope you enjoy life each day to the fulliest my young one. Keep reaching for the top. We all love you so much. Have a Happy birhtday!

3 comments:

Adri said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet niece. I hope you have a great day. We love and miss you so much.
Jasmin- you are such a great mom. You should be proud of that beautiful little girl. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up.

Audmann said...

Happy Birthday Trynie! I hope you have a wonderful day. We are so glad you liked your pink boots. We sure do miss you and hope to see you soon. Love you tons. Love Mikayla and Audrey.

Lulu said...

Happy Birthday Trynity!!! I love you and miss you so much! Have a wonderful day.