Friday, March 7, 2008

I miss you already!!!

My little Trynity Rose I have never been away from you more then a day. Tonight I will look in your room to see your not there but I know you are at a good place.
See honey I have wanted this for a long time. I wanted you to know your real Daddy Aaron. Times have been hard but he is a better man because of his past. You are with your daddy that you have not seen since you were 14 months old. He has been getting better it's not his fault he has not seen you. He had to make himself better before he could give all his love and attention to his little girl.
You are missed by everyone here at home. Your brother keeps looking in your room and your mommy keeps wondering why the house is so quiet. I love you Baby girl. Enjoy this time with your family the Sharples and your daddy. Thank you so much to all of you guys (Sharples) for loving and caring so much about her.
I can't wait to see pictures of all the fun she is having with her cousins and her dad.
Love you Trynity see you on Sunday

4 comments:

Adri said...

We have had so much fun already. The girls have loved playing with Trynity. Lydia and Trynity are so cute together, because they are so close in age. Thanks for letting her come. Aaron sure loves her and takes good care of her. Your new blog is so cute.

Kelly said...

She has been having a great time, but I know she probably wants to see her mom soon. I remember visiting my dad when I was little, and loving the attention I got while I was there, but there was nothing like the feeling of coming home to my mom's arms. She's so lucky to have so many people to love her in Idaho and Utah! Thanks for letting her come.

Audmann said...

Your new blog is so cute! We had a really great time with Trynity this last weekend. It was sad to see her go. She was such a good little girl, it reminds me of what a good baby she was too. You and Aaron have been lucky that way. We hope to see her again soon. Thank you for allow her to visit with us, we sure miss her!

Lulu said...

It looks like it turned out to be such a wonderful experience for everyone. Minus myself cause I could not be there. I hope that Aaron and the family will get more opportunities see Tryn and that maybe those times fall over a break so I can be there too. You look great, by the way! And very happy too!!