Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tryn and her daddy Aaron




I stole this photos off Nana's blog I couldn't help myself. They are just darling!
I too had a dad in my life that I did not know. I saw him when he felt like it which was once a year. I know that is not the case here!!!
I am so glad that Aaron and Trynity connected so easily. It was the cutest to see her light up when she saw her daddy. I know that Aaron will never go very long without seeing his little girl. They have a bond that only they know. I am so thankful that she has experience two daddy's that love her very much.
Thanks so much Aaron she misses you and can't wait to see her FRIENDS (cousins) again.

3 comments:

Adri said...

Tryn is very lucky to have two dads who love her very much. Thank you Chris for understanding the importance of having Aaron in Tryn's life. We loved having Tryn for a weekend.

Lulu said...

They look perfect together. It's like a puzzle with all the pieces finally fitting in the right spots. Things can only get better now.

Nana Sharples News said...

Jasmin...We love Tryn so much and are excited to see her again. She just fit right in with the cousins. They loved her, like she was never missing. And .. what can I say about Aaron. He has had a hard life..and Tryn is the bright spot that I believe will keep him going and won't run out on him.. He's so lucky!